What is it?
Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are used to plump out lines and creases in the skin creating a smoother contour
Where is it used?
Dermal fillers can be used to address the following problems:
• Laughter lines/crows feet around eyes
• Plumping thin lips
• Marionette lines from the corners of the mouth
• Naso-labial folds running from nose to mouth
• Filling out sunken cheeks
• Smokers lines on upper lip
• Frown lines on the forehead
• Glabellar lines between eyebrows
• Facial scarring
How does it work?
A small amount of filler is injected under the skin. This fills the lines and wrinkles adding volume. The area is gently massaged to give a smooth and natural appearance.
Is treatment painful?
Many fillers include anaesthetic so a little discomfort is all you will feel. As Samantha is a qualified Dental Surgeon, she can give a ‘dental block’ to numb the area if required.
How long will it last?
Although it varies from patient to patient, the effects generally last from 6-18 months
How much does it cost?
The initial consultation is free- call 0114 350 3180 to book an appointment
Dermal fillers £270 to £290 per syringe
Dr Samantha Thompson
BDS Sheffield 1987, Pg Dip NSFA UCLAN 2013 MSc UCLAN 2015 GDC No 62766